Disclaimer: Inclusion in list below does not necessarily indicate endorsement of contents by RWV
Wounds Australia Education Evenings
Face-to-face: $59 Members; $79 Non-members
Online live streaming: $19 (Members only)
Live Webinars Hosted by Product Companies (Trade)
Wounds Australia One-Day Events
$199 Members; $299 Non-Members
Live Streaming: $79 Members only.
Major Conferences Hosted by Peak Bodies
Most are on hold due to Covid-19. Some have a component of e-learning. Many of the following are suitable for both RNs and ENs.
- LaTrobe University - Foundations of Wound Management - 10 week online course that steps you through fundamental knowledge and best evidence decision making for health professionals working in a variety of settings including primary care, community care, acute care and specialised wound care services. Suitable for anyone currently registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Health Professional. Each unit is equivalent to a 15-credit point postgraduate subject and can be used to apply for advanced standing into La Trobe’s School of Nursing and Midwifery postgraduate award courses.
- Ausmed - 2-day 'Wound Management' A Practical Guide Seminar. On hold for 2021 due to Covid-19.
- Australian College of Nursing - Wound Management Unit suitable for both RNs and ENs. This online unit of study is designed to promote the development of advanced knowledge and skills in wound management. It may be taken as a single unit of study, or as a unit within various graduate certificate programs.
- William Light Education - Wound Management Resource Program - 3 module of online learning plus associated clinical assessment activities.
- The Benchmarque Group - Blended online and 1/2 day workshop. Suitable for ENs as well as RNs.
Find a Broken link? Please report to email@example.com
Missing an important link? This page is being continually updated. If you know of an important link we should add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org