Disclaimer: Inclusion in list below does not necessarily indicate endorsement of contents by RWV
Wounds Australia Education Evenings
- 26th June 2021. Looking at Legs. Online Live Streaming for Wounds Australia Members Only - $19 (or face-to-face for all in NSW at additional cost).
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION (note registration tab at top of page)
Major Conferences - Hosted by Peak Bodies
4th - 6th May 2021. Members: $349; Non-Members: $449.
Note - the live national conference previously scheduled for November in QLD has been replaced by the virtual event above.
Most are on hold due to Covid-19. Some have a component of e-learning. Many of the following are suitable for both RNs and ENs.
- LaTrobe University - Foundations of Wound Management - 10 week online course that steps you through fundamental knowledge and best evidence decision making for health professionals working in a variety of settings including primary care, community care, acute care and specialised wound care services. Suitable for anyone currently registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Health Professional. Each unit is equivalent to a 15-credit point postgraduate subject and can be used to apply for advanced standing into La Trobe’s School of Nursing and Midwifery postgraduate award courses.
- Ausmed - 2-day 'Wound Management' A Practical Guide Seminar. Face-to-face seminars that are currently on hold for 2021, but keep an eye on the website. Face-to-face programs various cities around Australia, including Melbourne.
- Australian College of Nursing - Wound Management Unit suitable for both RNs and ENs. This online unit of study is designed to promote the development of advanced knowledge and skills in wound management. It may be taken as a single unit of study, or as a unit within various graduate certificate programs.
- William Light Education - Wound Management Resource Program
- HEMI - Nurse Practitioner / Nurse Specialist Forum (2 days); Advanced Debriding Skills (2 days). Held in various cities including Melbourne.
Missing an important link? This page is being continually updated. If you know of an important link we should add, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find a Broken link? Please report to email@example.com